Remind yourself daily, that every time you start the day, you're starting anew...
my mom finally bought a toaster
why did this get notes
we’re happy for you
its just a toaster
Actually it is more than just a toaster; it is a short story.
“Finally” denotes anticipation.
“My mom” is character development: you have a mom.
“Bought a toaster” is the clear resolution of the story.
It speaks volumes.
^^^^ is why I love tumblr
Ready? Here goes:
- What are the 5 things of 2012 that you are most proud of?
- What new connections have you made, and how have these shaped your life?
- What experience has made you the happiest?
- Who has made you happiest?
- What have been the best moments in your career this year?
- What changes would you make to your career in 2013?
- What challenges did you overcome this year? How did you do it?
- What has held you back from achieving what you wanted to do this year?
- What can you do in 2013 to ensure this doesn’t happen again?
- What habit did you acquire this year that has made a difference?
- What habit has prohibited you from achieving what you wanted this year?
- What habit do you want to enable in 2013 that will make a difference?
- What was your biggest mistake in 2012? What have you learned from this?
- What else have you learned this year?
- What are 3 words that sum up your year?
- If you were to live 2012 all over again, what would you do differently?
- Add your own!